Borderline Retarded

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Everything seems to be moving so quickly this week!

The kids are doing great, new baby has his 2 front teeth coming in. I'm going to miss that toothless grin! He eats everything we put in front of him. We don't even know if he likes it or not, he shows no preference for anything whatsoever. I am going to take full advantage of that while I can!

I am still trying to make sure we all sit down to a nice dinner every night. So far, so good. We didn't last night though; I wasn't feeling very good and wasn't hungry. My husband was hungry earlier than old baby, so we just kind of did our own thing. Old baby has been trying some new foods. It isn't exactly as difficult as it was when he was younger. He still gags on almost everything he tries. It makes me feel so rotten. I will be the happiest woman on the planet the day we all sit down to dinner and old baby eats everything on his plate, and asks for more vegetables!

On another note, our wedding anniversary is tomorrow. 4 years of wedded bliss! I did a little break-down of the last 4 years and I have been pregnant for 62% of our marriage. That is crazy! I'm sure my poor husband will also tell you I was more than my share of crazy hormonal byotch. What a good man, to put up with all my ravings, cravings and bad moods. What on earth could I possibly give back to this man, who has given me everything? Maybe a 2 year stretch without any more babies?

7 Comments:

  • You've given him two sons and your love.

    Few men receive as much and no man can ask for more.

    By Blogger Kingfisher, at 3:02 PM  

  • Congratulations on the anniversary :) Hope you're feeling better soon...

    By Blogger Crafty Japan, at 5:19 PM  

  • AWWW congrats!!!! Happy Anniversary!

    I love reading about new baby and old baby. =)

    By Blogger Desiree, at 2:46 PM  

  • Congratulations...

    62%?!? REALLY?!?

    But, still, congratulations! :D

    By Blogger Reese The Law Girl, at 11:16 AM  

  • No, not really! Math and I are not the best of friends. I think it's more like 18%. But that doesn't sound as good!

    By Blogger Robyn, at 11:19 AM  

  • About 18 months out of 48? We'll call it 38%. But who's counting?

    By Blogger KOM, at 5:05 PM  

  • I told you, Math and I are not speaking.

    By Blogger Robyn, at 8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home