Borderline Retarded

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I had a lovely weekend. I do love three day weekends, even though I have to hop to it at work to get payroll done on Tuesday!

I made a promise to myself not to schedule anything to do any weekend this month. So far so good. Except for my best friend Aimee's daughter's birthday party next Saturday. But that's it!! We have a butt load of family birthdays this month. My husband is more than welcome to take the kids wherever he wants, but my ass is staying at home to get some things done!

This weekend though, I just veg'd out for the most part. We had a small get together with my mother and father in law last night because they missed old baby's birthday. I didn't have too much housework to do, and I even got to sleep in until 10:00 twice this weekend.

Today, I am trying to eat better, because my body is sending me some signals that it is very unhappy with me. Mostly a small breakout of pimples on my chin. I haven't had pimples since I was 18, except a small breakout with both pregnancies.

For breakfast, I snacked on dates, and for lunch I had a 6 inch veggie delight sandwich from Subway. It was soooooo yummy! It was Italian bread with lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion, bell pepper, olives and a little bit of salt and pepper. No mayo, no oil and vinegar. And it was delicious! So nice and crunchy. Now, the trick is to go home and eat a light dinner as well, no greasy and delicious red meat! We shall see how I do!

3 Comments:

  • Mmmmmm, Subway veggie delight... Yummy for the tummy...

    They were the only subs my husband would let me eat while I was pregnant, as he feared I'd die of listeria if I had any cold cuts.

    By Blogger Helen, at 5:34 PM  

  • Yeah, I remember the listeria histeria!! We tried not to think about it too much!

    By Blogger Robyn, at 2:21 PM  

  • I'll race you to weight loss :)

    By Blogger Squishi, at 3:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home