Borderline Retarded

Friday, September 15, 2006

meme time

Things that scare me
Digital pregnancy tests
Cancer
The Hwy 12 exit off I-80 in the mornings

People who make me laugh
My Husband
Adam Carolla
Mike Nelson

Things I hate the most
Digital pregnancy tests
Unsafe drivers
That I am so forgetful

Things I don’t understand
Digital pregnancy tests
Computers
My ex-boyfriend

Things I’m doing right now
Payroll voluntary deduction reconciliation for August
Worrying about a payroll package that Fed Ex lost
Watching the clock till I can go home

Things I want to do before I die
Have another baby
Make a beautiful quilt
Study our ancient ancestors

Things I can do
Juggle work and family, and be happy doing it
Belly dance
Make people feel better

Ways to describe my personality
Friendly
Open minded
Goofy

Things I can’t do
Dance
Sing
Decorate

Things I think you should listen to
My husband (he is always right!)
Yourself
Your children

Things you should never listen to
Habitually negative people
Hypocrites
Movie reviews

Things I’d like to learn
Sewing
Throwing pottery on a wheel
Gardening

Favorite foods
Flan
Chili and rice
Waffles

Beverages I drink regularly
Milk
Pepsi
Water

Shows I watched as a kid
Three’s Company
Sesame Street
Donahue

1 Comments:

  • Digital Pregnancy Tests are pretty scary...lol! And have you seen the one with the interchangeable pee stick? Yeah, that is the ultimate weird.

    And- you can belly dance? Cool! So can I! Well, ok, sorta- I took lessons for a year. I'd love to continue, though!

    By Blogger PSUMommy, at 2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home