Borderline Retarded

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Old baby and I were driving to day care this morning when we hit some traffic. We were in this long line of cars moving slowly towards the intersection which lets us merge onto the highway. Old baby says "Cars moving slowly, slowly, slowly. Cars stuck in the mud". I have never heard him use a description quite that way, saying something is like something else, using a comparison. I am just enchanted with how grown up he is becoming. It seems like he is growing in leaps and bounds mentally.

He is going to be so much smarter than me.

I already don't remember how to talk good.

Or spel.

My husband corrected my grammar this past weekend. That was embarrassing!

Well, at least I still have new baby to gurgle and coo at.

Old baby and Daddy can converse over dinner while new baby and I spit on each other.

5 Comments:

  • Hilarious!

    By Blogger Moxie Cotton, at 3:42 PM  

  • I never!

    By Blogger KOM, at 10:19 PM  

  • The next time your husband corrects your grammar, correct his nose with your purse.

    Works for my wife.

    By Blogger Kingfisher, at 12:26 PM  

  • If it makes you feel any better, my grammar was immaculate...then I had 3 kids, and now I pretty much just drool & grunt. And point. I point a lot.

    By Blogger PSUMommy, at 10:35 PM  

  • :) hehehhe

    My nephew is at the "No" to everything stage, whether he means yes or no. It's kind of cute. "Do you like corn?" "No". "Are you going to eat your corn?" "No", then he hoes into it.

    heheh.

    Little kids are cool.

    By Blogger Squishi, at 3:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home