Borderline Retarded

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I have been busy this week! My payroll duties ar eonly part time, and my boss has occasionally given me projects to make me full time. This last project he gave me I have been working on solid for the past three weeks. I even brought some work home with me last weekend which I never do. I do see an end at the tunnel though. Assuming all goes well, I should be caught up by tomorrow.

Just in time to change all of the CA child support deductions to a central State payee. I never received an official notice from the SDU for the changeover - luckily the payroll service we use has kept me informed. I have roughly 33 employees who pay child support in CA, and I am thinking I will make copies of all of their orders to send with the checks. I am so nervous about the case #'s being wrong and the money not being distributed like it's suppsed to. Silly me for not having very much faith in the SDU!

2 Comments:

  • Aw, quit complaining and cut me a check. Can I change my W-2 to 20 for this time only? And if I never go to the bathroom, can I count it as overtime? And I need my check a week early because I'm going on vacation. The coffee here sucks. Where's the bitch box...

    By Blogger Kingfisher, at 9:10 PM  

  • Happy belated birthday to Old Baby!

    By Blogger Jomama, at 7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home