Borderline Retarded

Friday, June 24, 2005

No no, thank you!

Can I give a shout out to all those wonderful Hispanic men I know? What is is it with Hispanic men and their apppreciation of women in the "family" way? I'm not even showing yet, but I keep getting the blushing grinning men around here following me around. It is great!! I drove over to drop some paperwork to Chava at one of our warehouses, and he kept glancing at my belly and grinning so wide you'd think he was the one that put the bun in the oven! And he was blushing too!
My good friend A had twins several years ago. She was the first one of my friends to have a baby. We would go for walks down the street, and truckloads of hispanic men would actually whistle at her. At first she was offended, but then she thought, well, there are worse things! I thought it was great. The white men I know would rather die than even talk about "womany" things. They don't want anything to do with pregnant women. When I had the horrible morning sickness at my last job, I would come out of the bathroom and every person with a penis had vacated the building. Except the hispanic guys. Especially the Soto brothers. There were about 7 of them I think! They would make sure I had a glass of water, or something to eat or a cool washcloth. They would never leave me alone in the office if I was feeling poorly. What gentlemen! Someone raised them right!

1 Comments:

  • It's too bad there aren't any Hipanic men in Singapore!

    How are you feeling? No morning sickness I hope? That must be the worst feeling on earth! I vomitted for the whole nine months when I was pregnant. My mom predicted that I was going to have a girl just by examining my vomit!

    By Blogger Passerby A, at 6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home