Borderline Retarded

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Hello, is there anybody out there?

Dear diary:

Today I started a blog. I am still waiting for my computer to burst into flames, as I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing. I should actually be working - but time enough for that later. I am hoping to have a few aquintances stop by, like KOM, Jerk, Desiree and Reese. I guess KOM is really more of a friend seeing as how I have sex with him and all......................................Woops, sorry. Got distracted there for a second! How do you clean drool off a keyboard? Just let it dry up I guess! In this place, I intend to speak rather unabashedly about myself, and any number of topics. I think it is great to have a forum to be yourself, when nobody knows who you are! This feels so safe and happy. It's like how you would like to act when you are at work, but don't want to scare the "normals". Take care people, I'll be talking to you soon.

4 Comments:

  • Thanks man! I hope to hear from you again!

    By Blogger Robyn, at 2:12 PM  

  • Woo! Another blog to read, so I can continue wasting my bosses money! :)

    By Blogger Desiree, at 3:27 PM  

  • Hi R

    I lurk at KOM's blog nearly everyday... I try not to be a nuisance. Come visit my blog sometime.

    Oh, and I enjoy poo posts very much.

    By Blogger Passerby A, at 5:23 PM  

  • hello r, wife of KOM. welcome!!! Both my husband and I blog - it's a lot of fun. I look forward to getting to know you! Stop by my drivel and say hello sometime!

    By Blogger Lisa, at 5:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home