Borderline Retarded

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Labels

I heard the two best words today from my co-worker Keri. Her best friend since High School, George, is gay, and she goes to gay pride in "Frisco" and Cher concerts with him. She is the worlds greatest fag hag. Gay men are always asking her how they can get a fag hag of their very own.....

Anywho - she was telling me that she went to George's boyfriend's sister's graduation party a couple of weeks ago. George's boyfriend's mom has about 12 sisters. Apparently, one of them is a little bit slow, and thought Keri was George's girlfriend. Keri said, no - George is your nephew's boyfriend!! She was like - Oh yeah, that's right. Sorry - got a little bit confused there! George laughed and said, I've slept with a chick but not Keri. George's boyfriend said, well, I've never slept with a woman. His aunt seemed very surprised, and said, well, how do you know you are gay? Keri doesn't tolerate that stuff too well, so she jumped right in and said, have you slept with any women? Well, then how do you know you're straight? The aunt was like, I don't get it? Keri said that you basically know whether you are a lesbian or gay or not.

Actually, the words she used were "vagitarian" and "meat stalker".

I think I squirted water out my nose!

1 Comments:

  • I've always wondered if I'd end up being a fag hag. Gay men seem to like me alot. A few of my best guy friends are gay.

    By Blogger Passerby A, at 6:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home