Borderline Retarded

Saturday, April 07, 2007

I am headed out to a bachelorette party in San Francisco. This is where we are headed for dinner: supper club

The buzz words for the evening are "classy" and "dress to impress". I will strive to do both those things, and not my usual sarcastic jackass stand-up comic routine that I normally do whenever I am a little bit outside my comfort zone.

After a 5 course meal and some sure to be awesome music, we are going to stay the night at the Argent Hotel. Our bachelorette says it has 5 stars. Swanky! We are going to treat ourselves tonight! I feel like I already have, with a manicure, pedicure and a new blouse and shoes, makeup and even wearing jewelry!

I hope someone takes a picture, because it's bound to be a long time until I'm this dressed up again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home