Borderline Retarded

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Oddly enough, I wasn't able to find a single picture of myself from the past several years in our photo albums. I ended up taking a picture of our Christmas portrait to show you the "old" me and took a picture of myself to show you the "new" me. The end product is a bit laughable, but it gets the point across:






Smile Dammit!!



Hello eyeballs, nice to see you

I would pay real money to have the hairdresser come to my house every morning and do my hair. This picture was taken at 8:oo pm - so the hair has suffered a bit from a hard day at the office.

Please to note the perfect eyebrows and the (gasp!) green eyeshadow. Huh, huh?

7 Comments:

  • I really like the new look! Thanks for putting up the pics.

    By Blogger BadassMama, at 8:06 AM  

  • I am hoping that someone got a picture of me at the St. Patrick's day party at my folks house on Saturday. It looked really good then! Much better than this picture I'm sure.

    By Blogger Robyn, at 9:22 AM  

  • You look great!

    By Blogger Moxie Cotton, at 5:46 PM  

  • Oooo, you have lovely green eyes :)

    By Blogger Crafty Japan, at 6:22 PM  

  • You go! How awesome does it feel when you know you look good!

    By Blogger Bobbie, at 6:16 AM  

  • You go! How awesome does it feel when you know you look good!

    By Blogger Bobbie, at 6:16 AM  

  • OOh lovely, just lovely! :)

    By Blogger Squishi, at 5:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home