Borderline Retarded

Thursday, February 08, 2007

I've just heard that Anna Nicole Smith has died. What a sad end to her story. I hope that her baby daughter will be raised by caring, loving people who will only speak kind words about her mother.

Anna Nicole has always been fascinating to me. I don't know why, exactly. Was she like a train wreck you just couldn't look away from? It seems to me, and of course I have no idea what I'm talking about, that if she had some actual, true friends in her life, the end to her story might have been different.

3 Comments:

  • You know, i'm not sure anyone has true friends in hollywood, apart from the fact they've all slept with each other, you hear odd stories like...

    Ryan Phillipe met Reece Witherspoon at her 21st birthday. He didn't even know who she was, he "only went for the free food".

    Hrm. I guess those parties with "500 of her closest friends" aren't so true after all....

    By Blogger Squishi, at 3:12 AM  

  • I believe the person invites the crap they deal with. Anna Nicole was a tragic figure, to be sure. She never reached beyond her own shortcomings. It revisited her tenfold.

    Sometimes one must say "WHAT?!" and ask someone outside one's existence. She was either never given the chance, or unable to.

    The fault then lies with her, or those close to her, or more likely, both.

    Either way, another tragic figure joins the pantheon. Her daughter will likely continue the trend.

    But, Jesus, Anna Nicole had a great effin' rack (even before the enhancements.)

    That's how I will remember this whole sad affair.

    I'm piggishly shallow like that.

    By Blogger Kingfisher, at 6:03 PM  

  • Well put Kingfisher, well put.

    By Blogger Robyn, at 11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home