Borderline Retarded

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Last night, for the first time, I had a dream that made me laugh so hard it woke me up. My husband thought there might be something wrong. "Are you all right?" he asked. I told him I was just laughing! My husband has always amazed me when he would laugh in his sleep. It always made me smile too, even though I didn't know what was so funny. I wasn't actually laughing out loud, but my whole body was racked with laughter.

I was dreaming about watching Jon Stewart on the Daily Show, and one of his guests was wearing a blue blazer that was covered in orange cat hair. He stood up from his chair, and it was all over the place. I think it was Jon's reaction to the cat hair that really set me laughing. How odd!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home