Borderline Retarded

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Mustardayonnaise

We have been watching "Mr. Show" the last couple of evenings, and therefore my sides hurt from the laughing!

I had forgotten what a crush I have on Jay Johnston, and decided to go all 13 year old girl and look him up on the internet.

I am intrigued by this movie he and several others from "Mr. Show" are in called "Nerd Hunter 3004". I looked it up on Netflix, but came up empty handed.

Apparently, they live in the future where nerds are illegal. I'm thinking something along the lines of "Hell Comes to Frogtown" and "Cherry 2000".

Has anyone seen this movie?

1 Comments:

  • I have absolutely NO IDEA what you're talking about. Or who you're talking about.

    But i've got a 13 year old kiddy crush on an Australian actor called Steve Jacobs who was gorgeous 20 years ago in a movie with Hugo Weaving. His voice drives me WILD.... so I know what you mean. hhehehehe

    By Blogger Squishi, at 2:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home