Borderline Retarded

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Old baby is going to be 3 years old on the 26th. I can't wait for the birthday party, decorating the house, baking a special cake. It's going to be so much fun! Especially now that he's starting to understand the whole concept of "birthdays" and "presents".

I have had fun too looking up kid's toys. I am glad to see that some of the toys I loved as a kid are still popular........







I love the detail - even a vase with flowers! Isn't it too cute!

4 Comments:

  • Very cute :)

    By Blogger Desiree, at 9:00 AM  

  • Be forewarned. Yes, children do understand the concept of presents at the age of three, and that can lead to some "interesting" behavior at the party. When my eldest turned three, all the other wee little pests, er, guests, wanted to help open her presents because they wanted to play with them. But Cassie was not going to put up with having her toys hijacked on the day she got them. Things got especially bad when the largest present came out - a light-up dress Cinderella with horse and carriage. The box was almost as big as Cassie. In her efforts to run away and protect it, she ran over three other children and knocked them out with the box. Much screaming ensued. Tragedy ruled the day. My house has never recovered.

    Enjoy your baby's third birthday!

    By Blogger Helen, at 6:20 PM  

  • oh that's cute! I never had one of those. I did have a fake ironing board and iron though. My mother must have been psychic about extreme ironing....

    By Blogger Squishi, at 2:42 AM  

  • Happy Birthday to Old Baby! Its a good day for a birthday, if I may say so myself! :)

    By Blogger PSUMommy, at 4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home