Borderline Retarded

Friday, August 11, 2006

New baby is 8 months old! He is getting so big. I am trying to appreciate his little babyness while I have it - but it seems to go by so fast!

My husband called me at work on Monday to let me know the baby had started crawling. "It's not pretty" he says, and he's right!! His front half has no idea what the back half is up to! Old baby did this whole inch-worm thing for quite a while before he started crawling on his hands and knees. Not new baby. He is headed straight for crawling on all fours. He is starting to expolore areas of the house beyond the living room as well. Not much to explore, but he seems excited by it!

He doesn't have another check up until he is 9 months old. I am anxious to see how much he weighs these days. He is still a poster child for babies, a very mellow, happy little guy!

1 Comments:

  • Commando crawling! I remember my nephew doing that and us having a good old giggle.

    Which reminds me, my sister is rather proud cos like Old Baby, he's started telling her when he's done a poo! All she needs now is for him to tell her BEFORE it happens.

    :)

    Yay for Commando Crawling!

    By Blogger Squishi, at 5:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home