Borderline Retarded

Monday, June 19, 2006

BABY UPDATE!!

My husband took new baby to his 6 month check up on Friday. 6 Months old already!

He weighs in at 21 lbs 12 oz. He is perfectly healthy. His doctor has advised us to start feeding him 4 to 5 hours apart, and get him started on some solid foods. Solid meaning applesauce and other gooey stuff.

I fed him some rice cereal which he could take or leave, and some applesauce, which he loves! This is going to be so much fun! I can't wait to see what his likes and dislikes are. It has always amazed me how these little tiny beings are actually people - and know whether they like something or not. I have a feeling that he will eat whatever I put in front of his face!

I took some pictures yesterday, I'll see if I can remember to put them up later!

3 Comments:

  • Dang! Time flies!!! I'm glad you and your baby are doing fine :)

    By Blogger Desiree, at 3:55 PM  

  • That's great news. My son started gooey solids at 6 months, and he was more than ready for them. He took to eating right away, and even attempted to feed himself several times.
    Since he was only six months old I'm sure you can imagine the outcome of that experiment.

    By Blogger Moxie Cotton, at 11:27 AM  

  • HOLY, 6 months already??? Where has time gone??? It's so exciting reaching these steps, eh?? :D

    By Blogger Squishi, at 4:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home