Borderline Retarded

Monday, June 12, 2006

Several things that happened during the past week to make me feel more stupider than usual:

Placing several drops of chlortrimazole in my eye instead of eye drops. Ouch.

Sewing the bottom button back onto my shirt - wrong side out.

Driving to Target with my 2 year old in tow to return something and forgetting my debit card. And no, I DO NOT want store credit!

Then driving to Costco and getting all the way to the front entrance and realizing I forgot to make sure I had my Costco card. Having to turn the cart around and go back to the car to get it.

Going all the way through Costco and forgetting the main thing I was there to buy.

Telling a story to my dad and used the word "diaphragm" instead of "diagram". My mother is still laughing at that one.

Using baking powder instead of baking soda - scooping the baking powder out of the flour and measured the baking soda with a tablespoon instead of a teaspoon.

Going to the zoo and rounding a corner to see 2 giant Galapagos Tortoises doing the wild thing and exclaiming "Oh My GAWD!" way WAY louder than a grown woman should.

And that was just one week! I'm sure there are plenty more, I just can't remember them all.

Let's all bow our heads and pray that Robyn will grow a few extra brain cells this week.

1 Comments:

  • mwhahahhaha. I love the button one most of all for some reason.

    hehehehhe

    By Blogger Squishi, at 2:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home