Borderline Retarded

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

We are experiencing technical difficulties.....

I have been unable to blog since last week - and I am feeling it! I had to have my computer replaced at work, and I lost all sorts of information, like how to log into blogger. Yeah, my blog name is what it is for a very good reason!

I was so busy trying to get my regular payroll and HR programs up and running again, I didn't have any time to play on the internet. I know! Heaven forbid I should work on my blog at home!

Catch you later!

P.S. - Did you know that spell check on Blogger does not recognize the word "blog" or "blogger"?

1 Comments:

  • i noticed that too! It also doesn't recognise Australian spelling or Australianisms.

    Grrr.

    By Blogger Squishi, at 5:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home