Borderline Retarded

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Happy Anniversary!

A day late, I know. But, Happy Anniversary my love! Three years of wedded bliss. I've been saying that at the office since yesterday whenever anyone asks about my GORGEOUS dozen red roses sitting on my desk. I've also been told that there is barely any sarcasm in my voice at all when I say it!

Dinner was lovely last night - I'm glad the boy behaved himself. All around a lovely evening. Here's to 100 more anniversaries just like it!!

5 Comments:

  • Awww :). Happy Belated Anniversary!

    By Blogger Jomama, at 9:20 AM  

  • Crap! That was our anniversary!?

    By Blogger KOM, at 11:09 AM  

  • Ha! Yes, the wedding one, not the humping one!

    By Blogger Robyn, at 12:13 PM  

  • Whoa, whoa, whoa.


    Three years and you have 2 kids already?!?!


    Geez Louise, ya'll are always at it aren't you? At this rate, in 9 years, you'll have 6 kids!


    Promise me you'll do a Brady Bunch type blog by then. Promise me! ;)

    By Blogger Reese The Law Girl, at 6:29 PM  

  • You know I will!

    It is a bit funny how "fertile" we are. I just don't know how we made it for 5 years without any pregnancies before we got married. There musta been something in that wedding cake......

    By Blogger Robyn, at 11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home