Borderline Retarded

Monday, September 19, 2005

It's Monday.....

Well, I don't have much of anything to report. My weekend was very quiet. Although Saturday was a bit busy. I met my friend Maria in Napa with my son, and we looked at fabric. She has an old rocking chair she is going to re-finish for me as a baby gift. She is so cool! Afterwards the boy and I went to my friend Aimee's for a birthday party for her 7 year old twins. I can't believe they are 7 already!! They are getting so grown up. I thought it was pretty funny to watch a bunch of 7 year olds blindfolded and smacking a pinata with a giant stick. You can bet I kept my distance on that one!! She had rented a big bouncy house, which my son just loved. He would have stayed in there all day if he could. That evening, I went to my folks house in Vacaville to have dinner with them and my sister and her husband, and a couple of their friends.

On Sunday, we didn't do a darned thing but read, watch TV and nap. I watched "Monster" on Saturday night, and "The Terminal" on Sunday afternoon. I had weird dreams both Saturday night and last night.

I had another severe bout of morning sickness this morning, but I'm feeling much better now. Maria and Stacey took me out to a greasy spoon for a late breakfast. Nothing makes you feel better than gigantic hotcakes and bacon. Sometimes, I eat whatever made me feel better with a hangover when I have morning sickness, and it works out OK. Ususally a big greasy cheeseburger and fries does the trick. I'm trying to get this whole morning sickness thing all worked out, and find out what it is, if anything, I'm doing to make it worse. Well, if I can hang for another 3 1/2 months, I won't have to worry about it any more!!

2 Comments:

  • woowoooooo only 3 months to go! Only 3 months to go!

    Just do what my sister did - and eat. Doesn't matter what it is, if it makes you feel better, just eat it.

    She'd be driving along munching on a HUGE box of Vita-Weets and always had an emergency stash of food on hand in the car, even for a 5 min drive.

    Hillarious it was, really!

    By Blogger Squishi, at 4:32 PM  

  • That's a great idea!! I actually have to stop myself from driving an extra 12 miles into town to buy donuts that I've been craving!! It's crazy really.

    Luckily, my cravings lately have been mostly fruit oriented.

    By Blogger Robyn, at 1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home