Borderline Retarded

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Day 4........

Yesterday, my boy new where he was when we pulled into the parking lot at his new day care. Today, it was as soon as I took the exit off the highway! But, he calmed down almost right away after we got into the classroom. There were a few other kids in there, all playing quitly. He was eyeing a boy who was playing with some crayons. It was, "Waaaaa, waaaaaaa......huh?". It was kind of funny actually! I was able to put him down and chat with Linda for a few minutes, and leave without him following me. He was still whining a bit, but I'm sure he settled down and ate his breakfast.

We also slept in really late this morning. I didn't hear him make a peep until 7:45. That was good, because mommy needed some more beauty sleep!

He has his 2 year check up this afternoon. That means MORE SHOTS! Poor kid! He just can't get a break!

3 Comments:

  • hahah

    my sister put my nephew into day care 2 days a week. The MOMENT he gets in the door, he totally ignores his mother and doesn't give a crap whether she stays or goes, he's having too much fun! He doesn't say goodbye or anything.

    It's really really funny to watch! I'm guessing there will be no problem when he starts school...!

    By Blogger Squishi, at 12:39 AM  

  • Ophelia was crying everyday for 1 month when we started putting her in day care. For 2 weeks I was with her in school all day. It was PAINFUL for everyone, but absolutely necessary because I have to get back to work. Now, when I ask her if she'd rather spend the day with me at home or go to school, she'd go to school in heartbeat. :P

    By Blogger Passerby A, at 6:46 AM  

  • I am hoping the same will be true with my boy too. I know he has a good time there.

    By Blogger Robyn, at 9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home