Borderline Retarded

Monday, August 22, 2005

Damn you Polisher!

Oh my God.

I just had the most confusing conversation EVER!

Betty in HR was in here with two seperate employee's files with similar names. She has one as a "seasonal" employee - they aren't eligible for health benefits. One went to regular full time in January. She has totally confused the fuck out of me! Instead of liestening to me, she starts ranting about how she thinks these two employees are the same guy! Wow! That would be neat to get a way with, especially since these two men were both receiving paychecks!

Now she has gone down to confuse John in the warehouse. I should have called him to warn him, but I think she sucked all the brain power right out of my head!!

All she did was make a mistake - we don't have clones in the warehouse! Why do some people fight so hard to prove they didn't do something, instead of just taking two minutes to think about it, and fix the mistake? Nobody had to know there was a mistake, but now we all think she's crazy!

2 Comments:

  • Don't get upset! The negative energy will affect the baby.

    By Blogger Passerby A, at 7:29 PM  

  • Dont worry be happy now..... Anyways I totally aggree that people should just fix their own mistakes instead of blowing them way out of proportion and thus makeing themselves seem crazy.

    By Blogger THEMARSHAL, at 3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home