Borderline Retarded

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Baby Update.....

So, I had an appointment yesterday, and I thought I'd give a quick update. Since my doctor likes to play with toys, he gives me an ultrasound at every visit! The baby looks beautiful. It was bouncing around like crazy, making it difficult to take any measurements. I am 15 weeks along. Not showing yet, but I expect that to change drastically over the next three weeks. My morning sickness is all but non-existent (thank you God!). My blood pressure is doing well, but I still have to monitor it twice a day, and give the readings to a nurse every morning. I will be tested for any blood sugar problems in about ten weeks.
My doctor asked me - "So, are you calling it quits after this one?" I thought about it for a second, and said "No, I'll probably have at least one more!" Oh by the way, if my husband is reading this, I might want to have at least one more baby. We can talk about it later! I guess I came from such a large family, that it seems natural to want several children. I always thought about having 4 - but I don't think our house can handle that!
I also have a new feeling that this baby is a boy. Most of the time, I don't feel one way or the other about it. I have friends that new from the instant of conception what they were having. But, I guess I'm not as in tune with my body as all that! Of course, it doesn't matter to me whether it's a boy or a girl. I will be more than happy with a normal healthy baby.

1 Comments:

  • I'm still trying to muster up enough courage to have another :P

    By Blogger Passerby A, at 3:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home