Borderline Retarded

Friday, August 03, 2007

Best 10 minutes I've spent over the past 2 months:
Watching New Baby as he discovered the intake vent for the air condiitoner and leaned back so it could suck his hair through the grate. He would pull back and pat his head, then stick his head back up there again and again. It was too cute!

Funniest thing I've heard this week (made me do a spit-take):
"I put my fist in your mermaid!"

We were at a sushi place, and one of the rolls was called a "mermaid roll". Maria did, in fact, stick her fist in Keri's mermaid.

It's been a very good week at work. For the first time in almost three months, I am caught up. Plus, I got a nice raise yesterday of $100 per week. Yay me! I celebrated by buying a new purse at Target for $20.00. It's the little things.

I am looking forward to tomorrow. My friend Wren and I are going to see the new "Harry Potter" movie. I frickin LOVE going to the movies. I was able to finish the final book in the Harry Potter series on Wednesday. I was very satisfied - I thought it was extremely well done. I would have finished it sooner, but it's hard to concentrate on reading when you have 79 pounds of children and cat climbing into your lap non-stop.

Next on the list will be Old Baby's 4th birthday. 4th, ALREADY!! I can barely believe it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home