Borderline Retarded

Monday, May 07, 2007

Post #300. Woo hoo!!

I am not pregnant. I just felt a little crappy for a couple of days. Everyone who heard that I was feeling sick last week asked me if I was preggers. I though it was kind of funny. Totally coincidentally old baby and I had a conversation about babies on the way home from school. I reminded him about it so he could tell daddy, because I thought it was cute. Unfortunately, my husband mistook it at first for me finding a cutesy way of telling him I was pregnant. I chuckled, but tried not to be coy about it because there was a certain indescribable look on my husband's face. Not anger, not happiness, just anticipatory. I am glad though that the look was not what I would categorize as "bad". I've always felt it was unfair that the woman is the only one who knows when she is pregnant and has to be the one to tell the news. It would be much simpler if our hair turned purple or we grew spots. That would definitely take a load off.

4 Comments:

  • I was wondering myself, but since I don't know you and we've never met and that part again about not knowing you...well, it didn't seem right to ask. :)

    And by the way, you are hilarious, truly.

    By Blogger Moxie Cotton, at 11:51 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by the author.

    By Blogger Moxie Cotton, at 11:51 AM  

  • i agree. purple spots or green skin would make any guy give up his seat on the train for you, out of sheer fear (rather than guilt).

    By Blogger Squishi, at 6:20 AM  

  • hehe :)

    By Blogger Crafty Japan, at 7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home