Borderline Retarded

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Ohmigod I have been so busy this last month!! I am working my tail off training with Maria and I am behind in everything! I normally blog at work, but apparently I don't have the leisure time anymore.



Things at home are going OK. The house is not quite the disaster area it has been - I at least cleaned the kitchen this weekend. The floors are so clean you could eat of them! The rest of the house, not so much. I was actually home sick yesterday. I tossed my cookies all morning, and had a horrible back ache. I'm feeling much better today, but I am worried that the nausea I'm experiencing a lot lately means my blood sugar is out of wack. That has me very worried, and I am going to make the best effort I know how to start eating better.



I actually started an excersise regimen last week. Don't laugh, but I ordered "Hip Hop Abs". So far, I love it. I am having trouble getting up at 5 am every morning to work out though, and I'm embarrased to ask my husband if I can use the living room in the evenings. I don't know why, I just am. The workout has been a lot of fun, which is weird. I have actually tightened up my belt another notch.



Old baby has been a little bit cranky lately. He is getting so good though at listening to us and understanding consequences to his actions. He had a terrible ulcer on his tongue all last week, and stayed home from day care one day, then new baby had what we thought was chicken pox for a few days. It turned out to be hives, and not chicken pox, but I was a little bit stressed out! Old baby turns 4 in one month, and I just can't believe 4 years has gone by already. He is just such an amazing little person.



Well, I better high tail it back to work.

1 Comments:

  • Happy Birthday to old baby!! 4 is a very mature and responsible age you know... until they annoy you to death with a zillion questions "why is the sky blue? why do birds fly? why do we actually poop?"

    arrrgh ;)

    By Blogger Squishi, at 2:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home