Borderline Retarded

Friday, December 01, 2006

I can't believe it's Friday already!

I am looking forward to this weekend and going out for dinner to the Hungry Hunter tomorrow night. We are celebrating my birthday a couple of days early. Prime Rib, here I come! My parents are having dinner with us too - my dad's birthday was on Wednesday. It will be so great to see our friends - it seems I only see them on special occasions anymore. So Sad!

I hope we can pick up a Christmas tree this weekend too. It seems to be an annual tradition on my birthday. We might need to make it a tradition for new baby though, so he won't feel too left out having his birthday so close to Christmas. He has 4 teeth now, and is starting to crawl up off his tummy instead of the "army crawl". My guess is that the floor is starting to get too cold. He is almost busting out of his 18 month clothing. I hope that old baby's clothes that I boxed up are weather appropriate. Otherwise, he is going to be one cold little dude!

New baby has practically weaned himself off his bottle. He had 2 bowls full of stew last night. Granted, half of that ended up on the floor, walls and ceiling but still! He is an eating machine! He will eat anything you put in front of him. He was so cute at Thanksgiving - he must have had 4 helpings of turkey, potatoes, stuffing and cranberry sauce. I had to give him a bath after dinner and spray down the mat under his chair outside with the hose.

Our picture taking session at the Mall last Friday went very well. I was so glad that old baby behaved (for the most part) and we ended up with some lovely photos for Christmas. It's so nice to have all of our Christmas shopping done at one time, and for less than $100! Of course, I wish we could afford to buy gifts for everyone, but we can't do that without ringing up the credit card. We try and make sure our home-made gifts are from the heart and I think they are appreciated. My younger sister works at Michael's Crafts and has an endless supply of crafty ideas. I just have to make the time!

Have a good weekend all!

2 Comments:

  • Hehehe....loved the image I was getting of the army crawl...:)

    So nice that you make your Christmas gifts...I don't know many people who do anymore and I'm sure they are SO appreciated :)

    By Blogger Crafty Japan, at 7:45 PM  

  • Throw up some suggestions for Christmas ideas. Being a student means I'm not really in the money and love doing that sort of thing.

    Thanks

    By Blogger Bobbie, at 6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home