Borderline Retarded

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I am fighting a head cold. New baby is sick too. I was home with him this morning, and my husband came home from work and is with him right now. I hate having a head cold. I don't need any help being more dense than I already am. Case in point, I drove all the way to work with my right blinker on. I couldn't hear the ticking because my ears are plugged up. The only good I can possible see in this is being able to make it the car ride home from day care with old baby without losing my marbles as he repeats the same phrase over and over and over and over and over again. Blessed release!

I wouldn't have come in to work at all, except the person who could cover my payroll duties is up to her armpits in extra work already. I also need to at least attempt to finish the payroll reconciliation for October for CA. We'll see how many mistakes I make before I finally decide I'm better off for everyone's sake being at home!

4 Comments:

  • Stock up on the Advil Cold and Sinus. I swear by it. Now if I could just rid myself of the lingering cough. I always would push myself to go to work only to find I was prolonging the recuperation only that much longer. Get some rest, I know it's hard with kiddoes. Praying for you.

    By Blogger Della, at 6:53 PM  

  • Get better soon :)

    By Blogger Crafty Japan, at 10:04 PM  

  • OOH I hope you both feel much more betterer soon. Colds suck :<

    By Blogger Squishi, at 1:56 PM  

  • I hope you're feeling better by now.

    I just read your post about your crazy babysitter and it made me feel better to know that our babysitter isn't trying to pull a fast one on us by making us pay her for her personal off days. I was pretty irritated about that for a while.

    By Blogger Jomama, at 10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home