Borderline Retarded

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

It's the 3rd annual great November Hair Loss Festival '06!

For some reason, every November since my first son was born three years ago, my hair falls out like it's going out of style. Luckily it has always grown back!

The first year it happened, I attributed it to loss of hormones and the stress of having an 8 week old infant and a new job. I remember being in the bathroom at work, and standing in front of the mirror I could actually see light shining off my scalp through my hair. I lose the most hair right at my temples. It's hard not to obsess over it, but I am worried that one of these years it will fall out and that will be that! I'll have to start buying wigs.

I should probably get my hair cut short again, but it is longer than it has been in years, and I love having long hair. I will try to hold out for a couple of months until it starts filling back in.

2 Comments:

  • Weird. Seriously weird! You should dye it hot pink or something too cos that would look unreal :)

    By Blogger Squishi, at 2:15 AM  

  • Perhaps you have Alopecia Areata like I do. Every once in awhile it will fall out. Sometimes a little, sometimes a lot, but it grows back in a month or so.

    By Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0, at 4:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home