Borderline Retarded

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Drum Roll Please..........

And now, without further ado, I present to you......

The Amazing Baby Who Keeps Waking Up Hungry But Refuses To Eat!!!!!

Ooooooooh, Aaaaahhhhhh!

And The Colossal Cat Who Decided It Would Be A Good Idea To Jump Onto My Chest Every 1/2 Hour!!

Ooooooooh, Aaaaahhhhhh!

And, for one nite only, The Pink Undulating Jellyfish Hallucination That I See Floating Above My Head Every Time I Open My Eyes, And Yet Somehow Refrain From Smacking My Husband In The Head While Shrieking Madly And Oh My GOD - Are Those Spiders????

Yeah, I didn't get a whole lot of sleep last night.

3 Comments:

  • Jellyfish....

    Girl, you don't need to go back to work, you need a HOLIDAY. ALONE. For about 6 hours. To sleep.

    hehe.

    By Blogger Squishi, at 3:19 AM  

  • ROTFL!!!! :D

    By Blogger Reese The Law Girl, at 5:50 PM  

  • Classic new baby parent story.

    Enjoy it while you can, it doesn't last nearly long enough.

    By Blogger Kingfisher, at 4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home