Borderline Retarded

Friday, February 24, 2006

Oh my God - the baby!!!!!

My mom and dad are watching new baby for me today.

I have had 3 panic attacks since I left him at their house this morning. I keep thinking I forgot the baby somewhere!! I hadn't quite realized exactly how much a part of me he has become. He's my little buddy - I haven't been inside this house without him since he was born. It is very strange.

In between panic attacks I am trying to get some housework done. I have a lovely little to-do list that I am using, and slowly but surely I am crossing things off the list.

I am headed back to work on the first of March. Just 5 days away! I am so lucky to be going back part time. I think I might burst if I have to be away from my littlest guy for too long.

On another note - my Uncle sent me some more pictures of my Gran. Here's one of my favorites. She was so proud of that uniform.....





The Women's Guild at her church is sponsoring a mass for her on Sunday morning that I plan to attend.

Well, I suppose I should get back to work. I am meeting my parent's at old baby's day care to pick up new baby. I can't wait to see him and smother him with kisses!

1 Comments:

  • Hooray for Grandmothers! I feel terrible for anyone who never knew their grandmas, no matter how much involvement or how little, they always have a special place :)

    By Blogger Squishi, at 2:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home