Borderline Retarded

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

We Are Family........



I've got all my sisters with me!!

That's my younger sister on the left, and my older sister on the right. My older son is not in the photo because he was busy having a 2 year old, red headed tantrum!

My sisters and I get along great these days - probably because we aren't living under the same roof any more! It's always been amazing to me how people who have the same blood flowing through their veins, the same two parents, can be so vastly diferent from each other.

None of my friends in middle or high school had a sister. They all thought I was so lucky to have two! I tried to get them to take them off my hands, but no use. Today, I wouldn't trade them for the world.

6 Comments:

  • ooh nice photo, and LOVELY baby!

    For some totally bizarre reason I had always pictured you as having very long dead straight light brown hair! (Just goes to show you can't assume anything, right?).

    I couldn't get rid of my 2 sisters either. My best friend had 3 brothers she was willing to trade, but our parents wouldn't let us. *sigh*

    By Blogger Squishi, at 1:52 AM  

  • Ahhh, we finally get a face to put to the blog or whatever.

    Cool pic. My sister and I get along much better sense I moved to Miami. It took a move to the bottom of the US for all to be well with us. ;)

    By Blogger Reese The Law Girl, at 2:44 PM  

  • Hi, I have two sisters, too, and now that we're all grown up, I feel the exact same way you do about them. Maybe it's because they're the only people who really know me, and accept me just as I am. Okay, that was too deep, even for me.

    By Blogger jeopardygirl, at 4:39 PM  

  • Oooooooooh, your sister has "Funhair".

    By Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0, at 4:45 AM  

  • ha. I was so waiting for that comment, joat! :)

    By Blogger Squishi, at 5:05 AM  

  • Yes, sisters are pretty cool now that we are all grown up. They really are tow of the greatest people around.

    And yes, my younger sister does have the most gorgeous head of "fun hair" of all time!

    By Blogger Robyn, at 4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home