Borderline Retarded

Friday, October 28, 2005

My kid is too cute!!

My son is adorable, I just want to eat him up!

I was giving him a bath a few nights ago, and I started singing the "Itsy Bitsy Spider" song. He immediately started to do the hand gestures along with me. It was great! He taps his fingers together to make the spider, and when we got to the rain coming down part, he dropped his hands in front of him, palms towards his face. It was all very dramatic. He must have picked that up at daycare, but we do sing that song at home, so he learned it very fast! I am just tickled with how quickly he is picking things up. He is a total copycat now too. We make faces at each other all throughout dinner.

He is going to be a lion for Halloween. I can't wait to see him running around growling at everybody! That is, if we can get him away from looking at himself in the mirror for two minutes!

4 Comments:

  • photos, I demand photos of the lion!

    By Blogger Squishi, at 6:04 PM  

  • I love it when little kids dress up for Halloween!!

    By Blogger Venessa, at 5:25 PM  

  • Woowoo - here's a photo of Bob just for you :)

    By Blogger Squishi, at 7:17 PM  

  • Thanks Squishi!

    He is beautiful! The blue ones were always my favorite.

    By Blogger Robyn, at 11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home