Borderline Retarded

Monday, October 10, 2005

I'm every woman......

it's all in meeeeeee, anything you want done baby, I'll do it naturally, because.......
I've got the stuff that you want, I've got the thing that you need, I've got more than enough to get you down on your knees, because............
Jesus loves me, the Bible tells me so.

I am driving my Daddy's Lexus again today. I listened to Whitney Houston on the way into work. That girl has a set of pipes!! I haven't listened to her in probably 15 years. I wonder if she really is as drugged out as everyone says?

I didn't change the CD, because I'm sure that Whitney was the best selection by far! God only knows what other Lord of the Dance-esque music is awaiting me. The all bagpipe version of "Oklahoma". Bruddah Iz and his eukalele (OOH KA LAY LAY). The soundtrack to "Phantom of the Opera". The "Top Gun" soundtrack. Probably at least one book on tape, about some maritime battle or other.

Great, now I'm going to have to check it out!

5 Comments:

  • Oh no, not more stuff!

    Seriously, isn't there at least one word in the english language that would have worked better in that song?

    By Blogger KOM, at 12:48 PM  

  • my parents have a penchant for opera, "glee club" choirs (the name of that is enough to make you worry) and really bad bad shocking musical renditions of utter crap from the 1970's Christian Music scene.

    So to find my mother actually purchased a Michael Buble CD was a shock to the system. I was speechless for about 10 mins!

    By Blogger Squishi, at 6:46 PM  

  • Seriously, you wonder?!? Are you living in a cave? Have you seen the skeletal frame, the shakes, and the paranoia in EVERY interview? Let me just confirm for you...waaaaaaay drugged out.

    Honestly though, Top Gun is hot shit. Grin.

    You're dangerous! (Ferocious gum snappage.)

    By Blogger macaroon, at 10:28 PM  

  • OMG teh whitney can turn all people sterile in a 10 mile radius with her wailing and screeching.

    You'd have to be drugged out to "sing" like that I think *shudder*

    By Blogger Jeff, at 8:13 PM  

  • Man, you haven't watched "Being Bobby Brown" have you?

    I'll say this...

    Bobby looked normal. Whitney looked like a crack head.

    "Crack is whack!"- Whitney Houston

    ;)

    By Blogger Reese The Law Girl, at 9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home