Borderline Retarded

Thursday, October 13, 2005

I made my husband blush......

While my sister and I were talking about going to the red dress party, I brought out this cute little red cocktail dress for her to borrow. I told my husband it was the same dress I wore the night we decided we should start seeing each other. Or, rather, the night we first humped! He said he didn't recognize it, so I pulled it off the hanger and left it on a crumpled heap on the floor. I said, "do you recognize it now?"

I swear I saw him blush!

8 Comments:

  • HA!

    I love it!

    By Blogger Squishi, at 4:02 PM  

  • I'm such a prude.

    By Blogger KOM, at 11:05 AM  

  • hehe, you're a classic :)

    By Blogger Jeff, at 8:14 PM  

  • You are sooooOOooo wicked!

    By Blogger Passerby A, at 8:58 AM  

  • Ha!

    nice

    I've been trying to write a script for a year, can I use that?

    Dont worry, no one will EVER see it.

    By Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0, at 11:26 AM  

  • thats hilarious.....hey do you know the sex of your baby yet? Isn't it close to that sonogram? Or are you one of those people that likes to think of it as a gift to be unwrapped at birth? Either way I sense its a girl. But I'm usually wrong.

    By Blogger Kaci, at 11:00 PM  

  • Yes, Jerk, please be my guest! I'm sure I didn't come up with that one anyway!!

    By Blogger Robyn, at 9:23 AM  

  • Lol! That's funny! :D

    By Blogger Reese The Law Girl, at 9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home