Borderline Retarded

Thursday, October 27, 2005

I need a pick me up......

I am in the worst mood today. I am normally in a good/great mood, so I'm having a little bit of trouble being around people at the moment. Luckily, I have my own office, and for the most part people are leaving me alone. I was angry at the stupid drivers this morning, which I never am. I was on the verge of having a meltdown with my 2 year old trying to get him ready to go which I NEVER do. That bothered me more than anything. I try so hard to react to my son the "correct" way, keeping in mind that he is only 2 years old, and doesn't know shit from shinola.

I think the mornings are just getting increasingly difficult the farther along in my pregnancy I get. I am leaving for work later and later every day. We didn't make it out the door until almost 9:30 this morning! Luckily for me, I am the payroll goddess around here, and nobody ever says a word to me about my hours. Still, I would like to at least pretend like I have a work ethic!

As I was driving into the parking lot at my office, I saw a familiar face. His name is Dennis, and he is married to a woman I worked with at my previous job. I haven't seen him since my wedding, so it was a very nice surprise. He changed my mood alltogether. Thank God! I was about to run into my office and lock the door, and eat all of the Halloween candy I could get my hands on!

I am going to eat McDonald's for lunch, and then I am going to shut my phone off for the rest of the afternoon. So there!!

3 Comments:

  • Yay! for McDonalds. A McOz followed by a Milo McFlurry with a Diet Coke always cheers you up :)

    By Blogger Squishi, at 8:13 PM  

  • Mmmmmmm....... don't forget a hot fudge sundae with nuts!! Yum....

    By Blogger Robyn, at 2:36 PM  

  • I'm not pregnant and my working hours get shorter and shorter... I don't know, but after being pregnant with Ophelia, I'm still "mentally" pregnant now!

    By Blogger Passerby A, at 7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home