Borderline Retarded

Friday, October 07, 2005

Red Dress Party Pictures........


This is my cousin Wade. Sorry the picture is sideways!! Don't have the brainpower to fix it right now.


Wade and friends (the dress actually belongs to his mother. She told him just to make sure he doesn't put any burn marks in it).





We had lots of fun. Unfortunately there were no pictures of me from this camera. Maybe someone else took one and I can post it later. I say "unfortunately" like people have been clamoring for my picture - they have not!! You're gonna get it whether you want it or not!!

5 Comments:

  • I am clamoring.... *clammer clammer * or would it be Clamour...clamor....clink.


    I would love to see what you look like!!!!

    On a completely different topic - I mailed mike's package today .... so hopefully he should have it in about 10 days...

    hopefully. And hopefully the melty stuff doesn't melt... =)

    Thanks for sending stuff ... you two rock =)

    By Blogger Lisa, at 1:49 PM  

  • Hey, melty chocolate still tastes good!!

    I've decided I'm only going to post older pictures of myself - you know - when I was still kind of cute.

    Nobody wants to see the amazing elephant woman!!

    By Blogger Robyn, at 2:58 PM  

  • Melty chocolate is still chocolate - saying of an old wise chocolate addict...

    By Blogger Passerby A, at 9:30 AM  

  • isn't it funny how men always want to wear dresses? Still.... the party looked fun :)

    And Melty Chocolate always tastes better I find.

    By Blogger Squishi, at 3:38 AM  

  • Yes, most men I know do want to wear dresses, they just need an excuse! They really do get into it! One of the guys there was laughing because he told his 13 year old daughter he was going to a red dress party, and she wanted to accessorize (sp?) him! He was worried she would think he was weird!

    By Blogger Robyn, at 9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home