Borderline Retarded

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Cravings....

So, I was this close to sending my poor dear old husband out to get me carrot cake last night. I can't believe I could actually think I could send him out on an errand to get me food I don't need. I am having major issues with this. It's bad enough that I sat on my ass while he was stuck in traffic with our son going postal in the car, making dinner for the boy, and I actually told him to empty the garbages. I wanted to ask him to give the boy a bath too, but I finally got myself under control. He does so much for me all the time, and I am totally ungrateful. To top off everything else, the big sweetie cut fresh roses for me and put them in a vase.

My love, you are the best guy a gal could want in this life. Thank you for taking such good care of me. If the hormones go wacky over the next few months, please rest assured that it is actually hormones talking, not your lovely wife. I like to think that the last time I was pregnant I was cool as a cucumber and totally unaffected, but I know that's not true!! I am not Superwoman - and I need to tell myself that 100 times a day!

2 Comments:

  • Not to worry. I save all the negativity in a little box.

    When we're 75, holding hands and sitting in rocking chairs on the front porch, I'll open that box... :)

    By Blogger KOM, at 9:27 AM  

  • Nice.

    By Blogger Robyn, at 11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home