Borderline Retarded

Monday, August 01, 2005

Cliffhanger.....

I can't wait to get home because Buffy left me hanging on Friday! Her mom looks like she's kicked the bucket. I am waaaaaay behind on watching these episodes. I had heard so many good things about Buffy the Vampire Slayer, but by that time it had already been on for a couple of years, and I figured it was no use jumping in. But thanks to re-runs and Netflix, I should be caught up in no time!! I think I might have even gotten my husband hooked - but only because there was nothing else on.

Maybe I can finish LOTR before KOM gets home, then I cna be free to watch Buffy. I've got it all planned out.......

5 Comments:

  • Careful on getting your hubby hooked...soon he'll be calling out "Sarah! Buffy! Sarah!" in bed. :)

    By Blogger Lara, at 9:14 AM  

  • Well, I've lived through the weird dreams he's had about Britney Spears. After that, I don't worry about much!!

    By Blogger Robyn, at 9:16 AM  

  • I wanted to leave you a comment just to say hi a while ago, but I had nothing to say other than that so I just didn't say anything. Oh well, I'm back and I still only have hi to say.

    Also, I used to live in Fairfield too for about a year. I went to Fairfield High my freshman year in 95-96. I also have family out there too in Fairfield and Vallejo.

    Also, congrats on the pregnancy! I hope everything goes good for you.

    By Blogger Jomama, at 9:44 AM  

  • Wait, let me explain. It wasn't like that. First.... ah, screw it.

    By Blogger KOM, at 10:23 AM  

  • Thanks Jomama!

    My grandparents lived in Fairfield for 40 years, and my mom and dad both went to Armijo. Most of my family is in Vacaville.

    I hope everything goes good for you and your snapper too!

    By Blogger Robyn, at 10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home