Borderline Retarded

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

I had a dream.....

....last night that went something like this:

I was at an airport which looked like Hawaii, but without any palm trees. It was very windy. I was at this airport waiting to get on the plane with my brother-in-law (who babysits my son every day) and two of his kids, my niece and nephew. I think my son was there to, but I don't remember seeing him. My father was also there. We were being harassed by two flight attendants regarding my nephew. They wanted to charge us more for him for some reason, even though we payed full price for his ticket. We wouldn't pay, or didn't have to pay, so just to make life difficult, they said my nephew had to sit in an infant car seat for the whole flight. My nephew is 13 years old! I was trying to explain how absurd this was, but my nephew somehow crammed himself into this tiny airplane child seat and saying "I'm all right".

The plane takes off, and I am looking out the window when the wind blows so strong, we tailspin right after takeoff and land in the water. I remember it being a very gentle landing though, like we wafted down like a feather.

The rest of the dream was me at my brother-in-law's house telling them about the dream and my nephew (who has Asberger's Syndrome) not taking it well.

2 Comments:

  • It would appear that you've found an alternate use for vitamin B and unisom.

    By Blogger KOM, at 3:42 PM  

  • I'm sure the two are totally unrelated!!

    By Blogger Robyn, at 4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home