Borderline Retarded

Friday, July 08, 2005

SATURDAY NIGHT!!

Husband dear and I are going out tomorrow night! Woo Hoo!! I cannot believe how excited I am about that! It is so sad! I guess going out once every 4 months helps you to appreciate it more. It is our friend Wren's birthday. We are going to her and the bf's place, then out to Henry's for drinks. I will be having cherry coke and shirley temple all night, thank you very much. When I kissed KOM good night last night, he tasted like rum and coke. It was soo good! So, send little prayers my way that I will stay awake!!

3 Comments:

  • *envy*!

    I know how you feel. I've haven't gone out with Hubs in the evenings ever since having Ophelia.

    By Blogger Passerby A, at 7:22 AM  

  • I hope you're out having a great time! We've been out once in the past 8 months...::sigh::

    And oddly,the *only* time I've ever actually craved alcohol was while pregnant...weird, eh?

    By Blogger PSUMommy, at 7:09 PM  

  • That is strange!!

    By Blogger Robyn, at 11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home