Borderline Retarded

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Mushy stuff....

I am in love.

I watched you while you slept last night. Looking at your handsome face and thinking how very lucky I am, and how sexy you are. You held me and I cuddled on your shoulder. Has the feeling returned to your arm yet? I could only make out your face with the glow of the television. I finally had to turn it off and go to sleep. I love how peaceful you look when you sleep. You are so strong, and your skin is so warm. I wish I could convey feelings into words, so you would know exactly how I feel every time I look at you.

6 Comments:

  • I think you just did...

    (AWWWWW!!!! I love those moments when you just look at them and realize how AMAZING they are and how lucky we are to have them in our lives...*basking sigh* My hubby's out getting me chocolate right now. How much more wonderful can he get??)

    By Blogger PSUMommy, at 5:48 PM  

  • Shhhhhhhhh. KOM will hear you! You told me you'd never call me here!
    It's over! IF I had a bunny, you could boil it.
    I'm sorry. It just wasn't meant to be.

    By Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0, at 4:01 AM  

  • But we BELONG together.

    Just be lucky you don't have red hair, KOM would be trying to get DNA samples from you for a paternity test!!

    By Blogger Robyn, at 8:30 AM  

  • {Enters room, looks around, carefully backs out}

    By Blogger KOM, at 9:09 AM  

  • It's 0020hrs here. Hubs just went out to forage for supper. I love a hungry man.

    By Blogger Passerby A, at 9:21 AM  

  • HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA


    *sigh*

    My housemates do jack for me except leave mess. I need one of those chocolate gathering males permanently in my life...

    By Blogger Squishi, at 4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home