Borderline Retarded

Monday, July 18, 2005

Monday already?

My weekend was good. How was yours?

On Friday, I took the day off and my dad and I took my son to Marine World. That was great. That kid is a nut for animals. He laughed at everything. We actually got to pet and feed the dolphins. That was really cool. He screamed and appluaded with the crowd at the shows too.

On Saturday we had the garbage disposal oddysey - $260 later we have a professionally installed garbage disposal and our toilet is fixed. Yay Roto Rooter!!

On Sunday, we went to my Uncle's going away party in El Dorado Hills. He is moving to Jerk of All Trade's neck of the woods. Look out, we might be sleeping on your hide-a-bed!!

3 Comments:

  • I can't even imagine. I did hear that there were 4 suicide bombings or so, more than 100 people dead. I am always glad to see your posts!!

    By Blogger Robyn, at 1:56 PM  

  • i still chuckle every time i read "Roto Rooter". I guess my mind is a little too dirty.

    :P

    By Blogger Squishi, at 4:00 PM  

  • LOL! It's Thursday afternoon here already! I'm so looking forward to the weekend. I'm going to have a boil lanced on Saturday. How fun! :)

    By Blogger Passerby A, at 12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home