Borderline Retarded

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Puke, Gag, ARGH!!

My boys were the "poopy twins" this morning. Both of them had a load waiting for me when they woke up.

I changed old baby first. Nothing new, I've changed thousands of diapers in the past three years. He had what looked like the most disgusting snowball I have ever seen in his diaper. It was huge and almost perfectly round. It had the consistency of mud, and as I started to fold up the whole mess, it rolled out of the diaper, hit my hand and rolled off, hit a bag of wipes and rolled off, then landed somewhere on the top of the diaper pail. I thought it had rolled off that too, but luckily it hadn't and I was spared having to shampoo the carpet!

My hand however, will never be clean enough again.

3 Comments:

  • Urgghh.....yuck!!

    By Blogger Crafty Japan, at 5:20 PM  

  • OMG.

    Time to give Old Baby away until he learns to poo better.

    By Blogger Squishi, at 5:46 AM  

  • LOL. That reminded me of that meatball song, about old smoky, and the meatball rolling or something....

    By Blogger Desiree, at 9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home