Borderline Retarded

Friday, July 28, 2006

It's been one of those days........

The baby woke me up out of bed at 1:30 am

The "mooing" of the cows woke me up intermittently throughout the night (mooing cows - where are we, Mayberry?) causing me to comment "somebody milk those bitches already!"

It took me forever to get the kids ready to go this morning

I had to switch the car seats from one car to the other, which I should have done last night, but didn't

Old baby dropped his Lego train on the ground, sending parts underneath the car

The car was out of gas

I dropped the debit card at the gas station and it went underneath the car

My hair looks like crap

I had a filling done two weeks ago and I have to go back today and get it replaced


Good things about today:

New baby didn't puke up on me

I remembered to take two New York steaks out of the freezer to thaw, and remembered to ask my wonderful husband to make the marinade for it - dinner is going to rock!

I was able to find clean clothes to wear

1 Comments:

  • I love you two. I really do. You remind me of my wife and I about 10 or so years ago.

    The good news: those little baby problems go away.

    The not so good news: The little baby problems are replaced with tear-your-hair-out growner up ones.

    We should all enjoy it while we can. Like my Grandpa said: "The older I get, the faster the years go."

    By Blogger Kingfisher, at 12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home