Borderline Retarded

Monday, April 17, 2006

It's quiet. Too, too quiet.

This morning has gone really well. So well in fact, that now I am totaly suspiscious that something really, really, really f'd up is going to happen.

Today is the first day that my brother-in-law is watching new baby. He lives in Napa, so I need to drop old baby off at day care in Fairfield, drive into Napa and drop new baby off by 7:30, then drive back out of Napa to work (I work out by the Napa airport). Miraculously, I made everybody's drop off's on time!

I even would have gotten out of bed at 5:15 if my husband and I hadn't decided to start cuddling. Cuddling leads to kissing and we all know what kissing leads too! Well, even after being RUDELY interrupted by a 2 year old with an uncanny ability to bust down the door at the most unfortunate times, I still managed to get myself and both kids out the door by 6:40.

Now, I am trying very hard not to gloat, because the last time I did that, this happened.

Like I said, I am waiting for the other shoe to drop. Of course, I might just buy a lottery ticket....

2 Comments:

  • Cuddling and kissin.....how many kids DO you guys want?

    By Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0, at 9:57 AM  

  • Continuing from the comment I left on the last post....



    BOOOOO!!!!


    BOOOOO!!!!


    That is all.


    PS: I do hear the craziest things from attorneys. I should write about it, but I have this whole loyalty thing to my profession. It sucks! ;)

    By Blogger Reese The Law Girl, at 9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home