Borderline Retarded

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Something Rotten in the State of Denmark

And by Denmark, I mean my minivan.

Sumthin ain't right.

I knew something was up yesterday morning, but it wasn't enough to grab my attention. When I left work yesterday afternoon, I opened the car door and got a big whiff of what I'm guessing is rotten milk from a lost sippy-cup. I threw open all the doors and searched all over that damn car to find the culprit. Even though it was pouring rain, I searched everywhere. Nuthin.

I drove away with the windows cracked open, and as the stink dissipated, I promptly forgot all about it.

This morning, I opened the front door with old baby in tow to bright sunshine - an absolutely glorious day! I opened the van door and practically passed out! OH MY GOD IT SMELLS SOOOOOO BAD! I drove with the windows down for a couple of blocks, but had to roll them up when we hit the freeway. I got to work and re-checked everything. I still can't find the culprit! I even made my poor friend Maria search through. I figured if anyone could find it, Maria could. She said she couldn't even smell anything. Am I going crazy?

I guess my hubby is going to have to do a search when I get home. Poor bastard.

2 Comments:

  • Maybe the milk spilled and went unnoticed, but the sippy cup was removed. If this is the case, you probably need to shampoo the carpet (and possibly the upholstery), because there may not be a cup to find. Good luck!

    By Blogger BadassMama, at 7:46 AM  

  • Well, the myatery smell is gone - I guess I was just having issues with my sniffer!

    By Blogger Robyn, at 10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home