Borderline Retarded

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

My ass looks hot!

I went shopping on Monday after work to the Motherhood Maternity store in Vacaville. I love that store! But, I tried to keep it just to the essentials. I needed nice slacks for work. My last job I could wear jeans and t-shirts. I worked at a construction company that basically sat in the middle of a huge pile of dirt! But, now I actually have a dress code to follow. I found almost all of my old maternity stuff (still missing one bag somewhere!), and I just had to get 4 pairs of slacks. I left the store with 4 pairs of slacks and two blouses. Not bad!

I am wearing one of the new pair of slacks and blouse today, and my friend Maria said my butt looked really good. I think I will have to wear these pants every day for the rest of my life!!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home