Borderline Retarded

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

My ass looks hot!

I went shopping on Monday after work to the Motherhood Maternity store in Vacaville. I love that store! But, I tried to keep it just to the essentials. I needed nice slacks for work. My last job I could wear jeans and t-shirts. I worked at a construction company that basically sat in the middle of a huge pile of dirt! But, now I actually have a dress code to follow. I found almost all of my old maternity stuff (still missing one bag somewhere!), and I just had to get 4 pairs of slacks. I left the store with 4 pairs of slacks and two blouses. Not bad!

I am wearing one of the new pair of slacks and blouse today, and my friend Maria said my butt looked really good. I think I will have to wear these pants every day for the rest of my life!!

3 Comments:

  • Oh no not motherhood,me and Kaci have dropped some change off at that place,but she looked so hot in those clothes.something about my wife when she was pregnant that just got me going,I have no clue,but I liked it.hope KOM like's you in your new clothes too.

    By Blogger PORTER SR, at 1:20 PM  

  • You say that and there's no picture to prove it?!
    bummer.

    By Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0, at 6:32 AM  

  • There's a weekend project!

    By Blogger Robyn, at 8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home