Borderline Retarded

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

The reason.....

The reason my blog is named Borderline Retarded is because it is a favorite phrase of my mother's. When I was a kid, at one time or another, every single one of my cousins (and one of her brothers) was diagnosed by her as being "borderline retarded." I think that is the funniest shit I have ever heard. The idea that my mom would even say something like that to anybody is mind numbingly bizarre. I cringe to think what she has told her family and friends about me growing up!!

2 Comments:

  • Nope, pretty sure the teenager making out is the creepiest guy in Manos.

    By Blogger KOM, at 9:26 AM  

  • What the hay? This is the second time that blogger has put my comment in the wrong section. Watch this end up god knows where, and make even less sense!

    By Blogger KOM, at 9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home