Borderline Retarded

Friday, July 29, 2005

Baby update.....

Lilypie Baby Ticker

I saw my doctor yesterday. Everyhting is going great! As I suspected, we did another ultrasound. The baby looks beautiful, though a little bit fuzzy! I saw a nice head, two arms, two legs, to little feet kicking around like crazy, and two butt cheeks. The butt cheeks are very important! I would pay real money to have a doctor who watches Southpark - "What, this infant only has one ass. It is useless!". OK - so I told you guys I was a weirdo, right??

I've gained 3 pounds, but I am showing quite a bit already. I'm exclusivley in pants that go up to just under my breasts.

The morning sickness is much better, but I constantly have gas in my stomach. I'm belching like a 14 year old boy these days! No food aversions, but I try and stay away from certain smells, like the cat food bag. I'm afraid broccoli is a no-go as well.

I am sleeping well, but I am using a body pillow for support. It makes a world of difference.

The "big" ultrasound is on the 11th of August - I'll update then. Hopefully we'll have some nice pictures too.

1 Comments:

  • Oh, come on. Belching is just as funny from girls. Make with the broccoli already.

    By Blogger Jason, at 5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home